CYO Participation Requirements for All Sports:
-Regularly attend Sunday Mass, practicing their faith
and registered in St. Joseph Parish.
-Student parishioners attending St. Joseph, private, public or
home schools are eligible to participate.
For more info on spring sport requirements, go to Sport info link
Black Out Dates and Gym Closure Schedule
No Practice, Games or Activities on Black Out Dates!
CYO GAME SCHEDULE select this link
We encourage all St. Joseph Families to come cheer us on!
BOARD MEMBERS & VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!
The CYO Board is looking for new members and volunteers.
For information contact us at email@example.com
CYO Board meeting dates
Meetings are held at 7pm. Everyone is invited to attend.
The 2013-14 meeting calendar-
1 Aug HFC
5 Sep HFC
3 Oct HFC
7 Nov HFC
5 Dec HFC
2 Jan HFC
6 Feb PMC room #1
6 Mar HFC
3 Apr HFC
1 May PMC room #1
5 Jun PMC room #1
Parish Meeting Center-PMC/Holy Family Center-HFC
“Non-CYO” teams or groups requesting the use of the gym
or another Parish facility must submit their request to the Parish office.
Please click for Gym Use Policy and
Facility Usage Indemnity Agreement for more information.
Archdiocese CYO Handbook 2011-2012
St Joseph CYO Mission Statement
CYO Sports is one component of a parish's comprehensive youth ministry program
which enables the partnership of parents, coaches, priests, religious, teachers,
and adult leaders to manage and support a sports program that allows youth to grow in
their relationship with God and come to better understand themselves and the Catholic Faith.
- Employs healthy and enjoyable competition to promote the sharing of gospel values among athletes,
parents and coaches.
- Assists parish leadership in nourishing the emotional, spiritual, social, and physical needs of young people.
- Encourages young people to appreciate the gifts that they possess, and challenges them to share these gifts
with their community.
- Allows youth to witness the life of Christian Discipleship in their coaches and adult leaders.
- Encourages youth to become responsible members of their faith community.
In keeping with the CYO Mission, each participant is encouraged to donate their time to service projects and to attend a team mass each session.